Did you know that our Scott County neighbors are experiencing homelessness and housing insecurity? Learn more about homelessness in Scott County from community leaders and local experts, and hear how your congregation can make a lasting impact.
Please register by Friday, June 21.
- Luke Hennen, Scott County Sheriff
- Pam Selvig, Scott County Health and Human Services
- Eric Gentry, Community Action Partnership of Scott, Carver, Dakota Counties
- Tamara Severtson, St. Francis Regional Medical Center
- Lee Blons, Beacon Interfaith Housing Collaborative
For members of congregations across the Twin Cities metro area.
Questions? Contact Kristin at: email@example.com