Looking for Housing

Who to call for stable housing

Looking for housing?

If you have an emergency need for shelter, please click here.

Beacon does not handle rental inquiries or applications directly for our properties. However, if you are in need of an apartment, we suggest the following resources in our area:

If you are currently experiencing homelessness, contact Coordinated Entry for the county where you’re currently located. The Coordinated Entry System is a county’s approach to organizing and providing housing services for people experiencing homelessness. We list our supportive housing vacancies with Coordinated Entry.

  • Find information on Hennepin County’s Coordinated Entry by clicking here.
  • Find information on Ramsey County’s Coordinated Entry by clicking here.
  • Find information on Scott or Carver counties’ Coordinated Entry by clicking here.

If you are not experiencing homelessness but are seeking an affordable apartment:

You might also like

Your Gift Matters...Take Action For Home!

When you make a donation to Beacon you are saying that you believe in home. Help us create new homes, shelter families, and work towards our vision that all people have a home.