All people have a home.
As a collaborative of congregations united in action we create homes and advance equitable housing.
- All people are valuable and deserve respect
- Our many faiths call us to act to create more equitable communities
- All people have a right to a quality affordable home
- Quality affordable homes belong in all communities
- Our society has the resources for all of us to have a home
- Systemic racism causes housing inequities
- Everyone will benefit when we all have homes
- Stable homes transform lives and communities
Collaboration – we are more powerful when we work together
Risk-taking – we take personal, public, and financial risks in the fight for justice
Race Equity – we are called to overcome the systemic racism that causes housing inequities
Inclusive decision-making – we make better decisions when we have diverse perspectives and backgrounds