Overview: Vista 44
Supportive housing for families in Hopkins
Vista 44 will be about 50 apartment homes for families. Located just blocks from vibrant downtown Hopkins, Vista 44 will allow families to live in a community they love and invest in its prosperity. Support services will be tailored to each member of the family and what they need to thrive together.
Take Action NOW!
Make a gift to help launch homes like Vista 44.
- About 50 high-quality, well-managed apartment homes.
- For families who make less than $25,000 a year.
- One, two, and three-bedroom apartments.
- Individualized on-site support services.
- Close to everything families want, including Central Park, a vibrant downtown, health centers, grocery stores, and entertainment.
- Easy access to bus routes and two new Green Line light rail stations.
- One of the highest-rated and most diverse school districts in Minnesota.
- There is need for supportive housing in the suburbs.
- Support services through Volunteers of America.
- Tailored support helps children do better in school, parents increase income, and families improve long-term health.
Connected Stories:“Supporting the Home” – Jessica Shares Why Supportive Housing Works for Her Family
“Say Hello to Vista 44” – Project Announcement
You can help create the apartment homes at Vista 44 through your gift and action. It will take:
About $750,000 in private gifts allows Beacon to do all the work needed before construction begins: the planning, organizing, design and financing. Contact Clara to discuss making a personally-significant gift.
Congregations demonstrating public support at critical times in zoning, land use, and planning decisions. Contact Kat to discuss how your congregation can be organizing to take action.